Dry Tenebrio Molitor (Dry Yellow Mealworm ) 5 kg
100% Made in EU
- Dry matter - 95%
- Crude Protein - 55%
- Crude Fiber - 4.8%
- Crude Fat - 35%
- Ash - 2%
- Metabolizable Energy - 4590 kcal/Kg
- High Content of Protein and Fatty Acids
- High Energy Metabolizable
- Low Content of Ash
- High Content of Vitamin E, B2 and Niacin
- High Content of Zinc
- High Content of Pantothenic Acid and Choline
People who are allergic to dust mites, crustaceans or molluscs may have an allergic reaction to eating insects.
Not recommended for children under three years old.
Do not exceed the daily consumption of 143g of T. molitor larvae, in order to comply with the amount considered safe for human health by the EFSA (5g of chitin/day).
- Premium quality ( flavour, colour and granulometry).
- EU quality standards – 100% produce in EU (Portugal), with best practices available .
- We use only the best inputs (feed), after years of experimentation.
- Flexibility – Quantities & MOQ.
- Slow cooking – preserving all properties.
- Traceability from breeding to processing.
- No growth hormones or chemicals.
- No Microwaving – destroy B12 Vitamin.
- Killing Process – Negative Temperatures
Storage and transport conditions:
Store at room temperature, in a dry, cool place away from sunlight. Transport in a closed vehicle protected from sunlight.
|Weight Class||Gram (g)|