The perfect solution for an excellent NUTRITION for young and old.
High in PROTEIN, AMINO ACIDS, OMEGAS 3 and 6, PREBIOTICS, rich in Zinc, Iron and Magnesium ... It is easily digested and is quickly absorbed by the body.
It is an ideal supplement for those who want to increase the levels of nutrition in the body and lose weight.
OKUILLI MOLIDO is ideal to enjoy in smoothies, yoghurt with fruit, stews, hamburgers, cakes, cookies and everything your imagination allows you. Its slight nut / peanut-like flavor makes its mixture very good with both sweet and salty, giving the great benefit of making even the cupcakes much more nutritious.
It is a 100% Natural product, made from tenebrio Molitor, considered a delicatessen like a maguey worm. It does not contain chemicals, pesticides, or preservatives.
Okuilli, considered by the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) as "the food of the future", is a product with nutritional qualities of extraordinary value.
• PROTEIN. More than double that of beef and chicken and is easier to digest.
• All the AMINO ACIDS are essential for the proper functioning of the body.
• PREBIOTICS that improves digestion.
• OMEGAS 3 and 6 (300% + than salmon). Important for the functioning of the nervous system and the regulation of blood pressure. They participate in the control of diseases such as diabetes, skin problems, high cholesterol, depression and memory.
• IRON, fights anaemia and helps to produce haemoglobin.
• ZINC, an important mineral in nutrition and the immune system.
• MAGNESIUM is essential for the functioning of muscles and nerves, as well as to strengthen bones.
And as if that were not enough, it has:
• HIGH BIODAVAILABILITY - the body uses it quickly.
• and it is 100% NATURAL.
OKUILLI is 100% Tenebrio Molitor superfood (edible insect raised on a farm just like in Europe, considered a delicatessen like a maguey worm).
Our Okuilli is all-natural, preservative-free, chemical-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. They are 100% free of sugar and lactose as well.
Note: people with shellfish allergies may have sensitivity to insects.